The Zimbabwe National Committee is accepting applications for entry in September 2018 (January 2019 for Waterford). The deadline is Friday 2nd March 2018.
- A copy of the O-level (ZimSec or IGCSE) results transcript
- A coverletter, written by the candidate, detailing the candidate's motivation for applying to UWC.
- The candidate's biographical information (details about the candidate's activities and achievements, as well as family history and context).
- Contact details for the candidate. Most importantly, an email address and phone number where the candidate can be reached immediately.
- Recommendation letters from school or community leaders
- Creative Portfolio: to be included only if it strengthens the candidate's application
The applications can be posted/delivered to:
UWC Zimbabwe National Committee
38 Broadlands Road, P.O. Box EH 49
Emerald Hill, Harare
Or emailed to email@example.com
All application materials must be received by Friday 2nd March, 2018 in order to be considered.
Interviews of shortlisted candidates will be held in early March. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No documentation will be returned. No further correspondence will be entered into.